THE DYNAMIC ADVANTAGE
• The same continued woman-owned ownership and management since being established in 1991.
• Knowledge and track record for successfully operating and completing a mass transportation program for 40 months, moving approximately 4000 to 5500 workers daily, on a 24 hour basis.
• Fully staffed work force.
• Established fleet of forty motor coaches with surplus equipment.
• Supervisors/dispatchers/coordinators familiar with operations.
• Proven record of dealing with unforeseen circumstances and changes quickly and efficiently.
• Dependable record of accomplishment.
• The highest rating that Federal and State Department of Transportation awards: Satisfactory, last reviewed 11/10/2011.
• Telephones are answered 24 / 7 by a member of the staff, not an answering service or machine.